11 October 2016

IM BACK AND READY TO BLOG!


It has now been 2 years since my last blog post. Where have I been? Why did I stop blogging? I don't have a reasonable answer to those questions. But what I do now is that I'm back and I want to start blogging again. Some of you may know me as Fashion Signal and my blog was all about fashion, outfit posts and hauls. However I have changed in the past few years and have grown up a lot, I'm now 20 years old can you believe it? So my love of fashion has stayed but I like to put my personal style into my outfits and I wantvto express my love to you guys. I'm still Fashion Signal but I want to introduce more of the things I love on here such as makeup and lifestyle. I'm still learning to love my self for who I am. So if you want to follow me on my new blogging journey then watch this space.

Zoe xo

2 comments:


I would love to hear from you all
I read and reply to everyone comments
Much Love Zoe xx

Blogger Template Made by pipdig